Benefits of becoming member
- Monthly meeting with expert speakers, how to information and Q&A panel discussions.
- Show and Tell plant table, enjoy viewing and learning about a variety of hybrids and species. Explore new orchids to add to your ‘wish list’.
- Opportunties to buy orchids from guest vendors.
- Monthly raffle and silent actions.
- Monthly Newsletter
- Annual Members only auction.
- Annual AOS Show & Sale
- Annual Community Action
- Annual Member Christmas Social
- Fun and informative networking and interation with other orchid hobbyist and growers.
Make a Donation
We hope you enjoy the content we provide, including our newsletter and resourses. We are an organization that relies primarily upon the dues, donations, fundraisers and the volunteer efforts of it’s members. Our society appreciates any support you may offer to help offset the cost of maintaining this as an educational site free for all orchid lovers.
You can donate as a gift, “Tribute Memorial” or “In Honor of”
The Central Florida Orchid Society is a 501c3 tax exempt corporation so your donation is tax deductible.